Saturday 5 April 2008

Introducing Andrew

Hi, my name is Andrew and I'm 20 years old. I'm a first year advertisement student in my birth city - Białystok. In future, I'm going to study civil engineering. I have siblings - younger sister and older brother. I have various hobbys - I'm really keen on movies: i watch a lots of older and new productions. Swimming is another my big passion, that's because i used to be a pro swimmer in a high school. Currently I focus on looking for a work (i'm studying only during the weekends, so i have plenty of time to spare).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what are you studying right now?

also... you are a what? advertisement student??

Anonymous said...

Quite difficult civil engineering. I hope you could manage.
Tell about your studies, you only study at week-end. Here we have classes everyday in the evening.

Anonymous said...

dani: i meant advertising student, sorry my mistake

We have classes almost every second weekend: friday after 4p.m., saturday and sunday from 8,30a.m. till evening.

Andrew